Perhaps someone could tell me what category we would place the magic/ sorcery (practiced by Moses and supported by the �biblical god�) when he tried to convince the Pharaoh to release the Israelites from slavery? As stated before, Moses was in competition with the Pharaoh�s sorcerers.
Please, for all those on this blog, who have condemned sorcery � can you answer this question.
Asked by Pat
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?
- What is the Bottomless Pit of Revelations and Where Does it Lead?