How much longer am I suppose to believe in a deity that gives me nothing but questions? Having been a Christian for fifteen years hasn’t been kind to me. My life hasn’t been the worst.
Sometimes I actually feel like I might be making a bigger deal out of this than it really is. Then I think, you know, this involves my possible placement of where I could spend eternity so its somewhat important. It’s seriously gotten to the point where even the very idea of a god seems ridiculous. At least that way things actually make more sense. As opposed to believing in a god that allow things so hurtful come into this life that it cast so much doubt that you feel like you would have been better off not knowing him.
There’s other things but I really don’t have the energy right now to start making a list and checking it twice. It’s almost as if the world as it is right now couldn’t have turn out any other way. Like Adam and Eve never really had a real choice in the matter. God knew exactly what would happen and calls it free will. Why bother punishing someone for unknowingly following the script that you wrote. Let’s not forget we are made in his image.
Asked by TI$A
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?
- What is the Bottomless Pit of Revelations and Where Does it Lead?