Remember in the New Testament when Jesus had died on the cross, and the Bible speaks of many saints rising that had been dead and walking the streets?
Matthew 27: 52 – 53:
“And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.”
It never said what happened after that or if they returned back to their graves or went on to heaven. I was wondering what some of you think about it.
Asked by Fawnna (Lisa)
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?
- What is the Bottomless Pit of Revelations and Where Does it Lead?