I have had the same occurrence happen to me while sleeping at my ex’s home. I fall asleep perfectly fine but numerous times I have awoken to not being able to move or breathe. I tried to scream to him for help and yelled as loud as I possibly could but all that came out was what sounded like a whisper.
This is really scaring me and only happens to me when I stay in his home. I had stayed over at a friend’s house and was able to sleep all the way through the night without an incident.
Last night I could have swore I seen a dark shadow move around on the ceiling and it seemed as if it was getting closer to me and I thought I heard a man talking to me. Can anybody give me an idea of what’s going on?
Asked by Heather
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Sleep Paralysis or Something More?
- Normal for Sleep Paralysis in the Day?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?
- Questions About Sleep Paralysis