I mean,first he betrayed Jesus for money,and was very determined to carry this on.
Next, we see a total swift of behavior, he gives up the money (the very reason for betrayal!) and desperately kills himself.
What really happened to determine this outcome?
Asked by blacktiti89
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- What is the Bottomless Pit of Revelations and Where Does it Lead?