So far 98.6 percent of NANCY�S predictions for 2011 have come to pass, including Charlie Sheen�s troubles and leaving Two and a Half Men, the deaths of Elizabeth Taylor and Amy Winehouse, and ALL the major earthquakes including the one in Japan. NANCY BRADLEY, known as the CELEBRITIES PSYCHIC because of her huge celebrity clientele, is one of the TOP TEN PSYCHICS IN THE WORLD. Among her many other TV and radio appearances, she can be seen the 2nd Friday morning of every month on GOOD DAY SACRAMENTO # 31 CBS. Here are the first installments of her predictions for 2012.
1. As I stated last year, starting with 2011, these NEXT THREE YEARS will be known as the EARTHQUAKE YEARS, but there will also be extreme weather patterns all across the world, flooding, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, and other natural disasters. Some of these above mentioned earthquakes have already expired, but those on this list are those that will HAPPEN AGAIN, and have further problems. Places that need to be aware of earthquake activity are: Canada, Australia, Philippines, Baja, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Mid-east, Nicaragua, Fiji Islands, Peru, No. and So, Korea, Hawaii, Pakistan, Africa, Russia, Japan, Tonga, Taiwan, Turkey, Greece, Guam, England, Venezuela, China, Aleutian, Solomon, Queen Charlotte and the Sandwich Islands, Spain, ALL Indonesia in jeopardy, ALL Pacific Islands beware, Sumatra, New Zealand, Ecuador, Chili, Iran, Argentina, New Guinea. I will address further in my mid-year predictions, on June of 2012. ALL these earthquakes are at LEAST 5.8, most over 6 and 7 pts. IN THE U.S., earthquakes will be apparent in MANY of the Pacific waters off California. Some notable would be around Eureka, Oregon, San Francisco, and Washington State. Alaska is in great jeopardy, and earthquakes will be felt in Southern California along the fault line, and in desert areas. I would caution people living around San Simeon area of CA. to be wary, and strangely, earthquakes of sizeable capability will be felt in Illinois, Nevada, Colorado, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Virginia, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey, Penn. and Delaware, all places not especially known for earthquake activity.
2. The Euro debt crisis will continue to get worse, and folks should be ready for some strange turns. A suggestion of a world currency will arise to much debate.
3. Be aware that the US and China will get into heightened tensions, and the U.S. and world would be well advised to watch out for China and No. Korea possibly joining together for world dominance and nuclear capacity…
4. More interesting than whom will be President next election, (which has not been determined by Universal forces as yet) watch what happens with people on the line. President Obama, Romney, and Gingrich.
5. Six more Hollywood icons will leave us this year, and two major music stars as well.
6. Pulling troops out of the mid-east is a good thing, but it will not transpire as expected.
7. MORE major breakthroughs in Stem Cell research, both here and abroad.
8. About Lindsey Lohan, who thinks she is going to be on the straight and narrow?
9. More protests across the world (in the U.S.) as well, sit ins, as people stand up. Much bloodshed.
10. A massive avalanche will deter how people are allowed into dangerous snow sporting areas.
11. Civil unrest in Russia. Fighting from within. Dangerous situation for the world at large as the Soviet government reacts to the mass protesting groups.
12. War on terror speeds up in 2012, and many threats to major U.S. Cities, most notably New York. I do not see it as being completely successful, but damaging.
13. In the U.S. we should be extra cautious in watching bridges, tunnels, aqueducts, as well as water dams for chipping away, cracks, and also terrorist plots.
14. Backlash from flu vaccines. Possible danger to health of those that have taken the vaccine.
15. All across the world there will be strange weather patterns, with NO consistency as known in the past. Extreme cold where unusual, many measured snowfalls, rain heavy where not usual, drought in other areas, extreme weather and disruptions across the world. Harsh, weather patterns that statistics are broken in 2012.
16. More aquatic ocean and lake animals make their way onto shore. Octopus, fish, and etc. Also, as I told you last year, more species thought to be extinct are coming back, including those considered mystical, (those that many thought never existed) are coming back.
17. Another death in the Michael Jackson family this year, and another Kennedy with die.
18. Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin square off against each other. Palin, as we know, is an animal abuser, both are prejudice prone, and both will be considered by those of intellect as dangerous should they become candidates for running for major offices in our country. Both are worry-some if anyone were to believe in them.
19. Last year I told you that Borders Books would close. Another major bookstore will fold this year.
20. More scandal for Arnold Schwarzenegger. He abused his power in government, and his personal life, and he will be found out for more personal scandal. A book will be written about his life and it will not be pleasant.
21. Stocks plummet and then grow again throughout 2012, don�t sell and run scared, hold tight to what you can. Stem cell research best buy for long term stocks.
22. Much bloodshed in Syria, as well as most of the mid-east.
23. New thoughts about UFO activity unfolds with the finding of this new planet that could sustain life.
24. A shift in the equator will be discovered and will change some of the weather patterns for countries on it.
25. A major government cover-up will be exposed and will shed light on past events and reveal some conspiracies.
By the Celebrities Psychic Nancey Bradley, Copyright 2011