I have had sleep paralysis at night and… during the day.
My first experience was late at night around 3:35 am. I felt like i was awake but could not move and was freezing cold, though covered with blankets. Lasted about 5 – 10 minutes.
The second was actually during the day, about 7 – 8am, I was awake, as it seemed and I felt pressure on my back as I was laying on my back. I could not move my head and i heard voices around me, but could not look up to see and I felt like multiple things were touching me. This lasted roughly around 2 – 3 minutes.
Never really had any experiences like this before. So far nothing else has happened other than this.
My question is, is it normal for sleep paralysis to happen during the day as well as night?
Asked by Patrick Woods
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Am I Having Sleep Paralysis Only in that House?
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Sleep Paralysis or Something More?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?
- Questions About Sleep Paralysis