Hi . I’m niren and I’m 21. I’m from South Africa, anyway I need help or more info about sleep paralysis.
It started a few years back, but I never worry about it. Now its getting a bit hectic, when I’m falling of to sleep, I can feel my body becoming paralyzed, and I know what’s going to happen, I then manage to wake up, and I’m scared, because I can feel this dark presence is around me, I also sometimes feel like I’m being lifted of my bed. Sometimes whilst I’m sleeping it happens, and in my dream I’m paralyized and there’s shadow that is watching me, I then start praying. And when I try to awake, I’m still paralyzed, and totally scared. So yea I need some info. Thanks
Asked by Niren Naidoo
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Am I Having Sleep Paralysis Only in that House?
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Sleep Paralysis or Something More?
- Normal for Sleep Paralysis in the Day?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?