A patient of mine recently described that for the last two months he has been going to bed at around 11pm, and waking up between 1 and 3 am. He reported that initially, his arms and legs would just be spasming or twitching, which led me to believe that it was sleep paralysis. However, he reported that as time passed, he would wake up, be floating 2 feet over his bed, fighting an unseen force, losing, and then would be thrown onto the floor. Last night he hit the corner of his eye on the nightstand.
A week ago, he banged his arm hard on some other furniture across the room. He also reported a grey/orange shadow. Can you help shed any light on this subject? I don’t believe he is crazy. He is of Hispanic culture and I need to know what to tell him, from a believer’s point of view…
Thank you so much for any help or insight you can offer.
Asked by CiR
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Am I Having Sleep Paralysis Only in that House?
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Sleep Paralysis or Something More?
- Normal for Sleep Paralysis in the Day?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?