Ok so this has happened twice and this second time (it just happened 10 minutes ago) was the worst, I just fell asleep and woke up thinking to myself I want to sleep so bad and my whole body was numb from head to toe and I couldn’t talk I couldn’t move or anything.
I was so scared I was finally able to yell and just started crying my roommate woke up and immediately came to my side. The first time it happened something was over top of me saying something I couldn’t understand and I wasn’t able to move or talk than either but this time was so much worse.
When this was happening I was staring at my wall and saw nothing but red and I was thinking in my head please god make it stop. What does this mean?
Asked by hilary
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why Am I Having Sleep Paralysis Only in that House?
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Normal for Sleep Paralysis in the Day?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?
- Questions About Sleep Paralysis