My son kept saying he’s been seeing things in his room although he sleeps well. I decided to buy a blow up bed and sleep in the room with him. We live in a 1 bedroom apartment so I normally sleep on my pull out couch and hardly ever have bad dreams, anyway every night I sleep in that room with him I have awful awful dreams.
I have not told my son I’m having these nightmares in case it scares him more, yet I wonder how he does not hear me making noises in my sleep. I barely can sleep there. I wake up feeling like I didn’t sleep at all. I know while I’m dreaming I cry for help. I even cry for him to help but I’m not sure if I make actual noise or am dreaming it.
We both love living here and I hate to move over this. There must be some way to help this situation. I would try anything at this point.
Asked by Matthew
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gift of Clairvoyance Due to My Dreams?
- Dreams of Something to Come?
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Am I Having Psychic or Clairvoyant Dreams?
- Horrific Dream and Spirit Contact