What exactly was the recognizable mark which Cain received from God after he was banished to roam the earth after killing his brother Abel? The mark somehow was a protection against being killed by (the others? out in the wilderness). But what was it – does anyone know?
Asked by pat
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?