Throughout most of the Old Testament the Ark of the Covenant is the most important material thing. Whenever it was taken it was written about and the ark was regained. Yet nothing at all is written in the Bible explaining why or where it had gone. In fact there isnt even any mention of it all! Not even a simple “Hey the ark went missing!” It is just gone without a word. That doesnt seem right to me. I feel like ‘they’ would have certainly written about it. Maybe something WAS written about it and it didnt make it into the official publication. Perhaps it was even destroyed.
What was in the Ark?
Judging by a lot of the descriptions I read in the Bible there appears to have been something radioactive in the ark. Perhaps it was the tablets themselves that were radioactive? Remember how Moses’ face was so disfigured by the event on Mt Sinai? From that day on he couldnt go in front of people without covering his face because it was so bad to look at. (Hmm they never have that part in any of the movies or story books).
Asked by CareTaker
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?