Christians say that the way to heaven is through Jesus and they say that you have to accept Jesus as your personal savior.
I believe in Jesus but It’s always seemed wrong to me somehow that I could go straight to heaven and make Jesus suffer for what I’ve done wrong.
I feel like, if someone has to suffer for the ‘sins’ I’ve done then it should be me.
I feel like I could never be happy or ‘in heaven’ if I didn’t feel I deserved to be there.
This question has played on my mind for a while especially thinking I may have to suffer when I die.
I would also like to point out that not too long ago I woke up in the morning and clearly heard a voice tell me “God will forgive you if you forgive others”
I would really like to hear people opinions, Thank you.
Asked by Gemma
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?