Abel’s offering/gift to God was a fattened first born sheep which God accepted. What did God do with this fattened sheep – did He eat it? This is a very important question because if it was accepted and eaten – What does that make the biblical God?
Asked by pat
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Am I Supposed to Believe in a Deity?
- Rising of the Saints when Jesus Died?
- Who Was Enoch and Why Was the Book of Enoch Excluded from the Bible?
- What Was the Difference Between the Magic Performed by Moses and the Pharaoh’s Sorcerors?
- Why Did Judas Act so Strangely?