For a while now, my dreams have been very real and make me feel like I’m really there. Every dream that I have have, I can feel the wind in my hair, I can feel the touch of something, but now lately the dreams I have have been occurring in my real life just different.
I can feel what other people are feeling and its surprising as I’m not an emotional person? I’m not sure whether to call this a gift as so but not sure what it is, I’m of aboriginal background and my son has been seeing people also.
Not sure what to make of this and am able to answer any questions to help me if needed?
Asked by Bianca O’Hanlon
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Am I Having Psychic or Clairvoyant Dreams?
- Horrific Dream and Spirit Contact
- I Need Help With Phobia of Night Sleep
- Who Murdered Harold Ames?