Both my best friend John and my grandmother have died over the last year, a photo I took of my baby boy in the mirror (‘named after my friend John’!) clearly shows my friends face and my grandmothers face side by side in the mirror, although not completely clear everyone who has seen the photo sees the resemblance.
Why would my gran and friend be in picture when they did not know each other? If you take photos in mirrors is it more likely to see spirits? Thanks. Steven
Asked by Steven Stewart
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why is My Sister is Seeing a Little Girl?
- Music Playing in My Home From Ghosts?
- Is This a Ghost or an Angel?
- Could I Have Been Attached by an Entity or Spirit?
- How Can I See Spirits Again?