Our family is widespread so we tend to travel a lot. Whenever we are visiting the grandparents (mine) we stay in their guest house. There are 4 bedrooms in the guest house but there is one certain one that I avoid. If I sleep in that bed room I always have extreme nightmares and often wake up completely paralyzed.
I have never had this happen anywhere else. I have read the sleep paralysis stuff here and other places and everyone seems to be saying it is just a normal thing. Why does it happen to me only there?
Sent in by Regina
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sleep Paralysis Astral Attacks Recurring Dreams and Strange Creature
- Sleep Paralysis or Something More?
- Normal for Sleep Paralysis in the Day?
- Sleep Paralysis or Something Darker?
- Questions About Sleep Paralysis